Thursday, March 4, 2010
Know what bites?
I haven't been able to take pictures lately. I mean to but I just forget to or I am busy with kids, animals, work, and housework that I haven't brought out my camera. Maybe it is because I can't get to the fact that I have to take them to show what is going on in our lives and I am still trying to understand it all and move on. You wanna know what bites right now? I took my wedding ring off 11 days ago and just that alone was painful, hurtful, dejecting, embarrasing, and humilating. Larry has had his off for months. What bites is that I keep rubbing my fingers on my right hand together for some reason and it is so weird not to have my ring there. It has been on my finger for almost 7.5 years. That bites and I am taking it personally and I know I shouldn't but I put that ring on to be in a relationship with a person for life and that relationship has been taken from me and has moved on and has feelings for another new relationship. And that is what hurts the most right now and that bites. Don't get me wrong I am getting better but it always comes back to that issue and I have to go through my day and wake up knowing that going to work knowing that hanging out with my kids knowing that and trying to go to sleep and knowing that. It bites. I just wish that Larry didn't go that far because I had gotten everything until this and I am just supposed to move on and deal. Well I will but for now it bites. Maybe I am feeling low cause Hunter will not listen to anything I say today and that bites. And Grace was grumpy at the store when I went after work and I was just embarrased that both kids weren't behaving and I didn't have my ring on and I just knew that the people in the line knew I was a single mother that couldn't control her kids and that bites. I know this will get better and I will have good days and bad days but sometimes I wish that I could just put my ring on and I know that I can't and that bites cause it really meant something to me and it has been taken away. Promise happy posts in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yes, life bites now but it will get better. you will have ups and downs but know that there are a lot of friends and family who love you and pray for you constantly. you will make it and the days will be brighter. love, mom
It does bit Al. I can't imagine all the emotions you go through day to day. I wish I could change it all for you and snap my fingers and make it all better.
Trust in the Lord, in all your ways, and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways, acknowledge him, and he will direct your path... Love ya!
Post a Comment