Saturday, March 13, 2010

Favorites

Hunter's favorite animal in the house is Kramer. Not sure why but he has always liked him. Tonight he printed off a paper from his "video game" a computer game and painted on it and when he was done he gave it to Kramer. Kramer was sleeping and he woke him up and asked him if he wanted his painting. Too cute so here is a picture of Kramer with his picture Hunter made him.Grace's favorite animal in the house is Misha...Sha to her. She gives Misha loves she puts her head on her she likes to put her head on Misha's neck. She likes to go outside and watch her go potty and shakes her hand and says Sha cause I am telling Misha to go potty. When she finds Misha's collar you can hear her saying Sha looking for her and she tries to put it on. Misha loves the kids cause that means more food might fall on the floor. No really she loves the kids and will hang out wherever they are.I personally like it when Lucy sleeps by my head at night and Misha sleeps by my feet. Kramer sleeps right by me to, but I like it when Lucy does cause she is the oldest and doesn't bug me at all. Kramer is too loud with his purring and he gets to close. One of Grace's favorite things to do is climb and lay on Hunter's bed! She giggles and sits and walks all over his bed! We had just put a new tie blanket on his bed, Grace and I and she just had to try it out. Sorry about the pacifer pictures she is teething and has been using it more but I hope to not have it around all the time expect for naps and bedtime. I also am not ready for her to be in a big girl bed yet either! If she had her way she would definetly take Hunter's for sure!
Hunter picked out his new bedding he found one that had green and orange turtles on it, which was nice cause it matches the paint on the walls! I finally put the Christmas tie blanket I made for him away and made him a new one. These blankets are great they keep him nice and warm since he can't wear warm jammies cause they twist him up and he gets to warm and wakes him up. I have a tie blanket to make for Grace's crib that doesn't match it at all but I haven't made it yet and her crib gets so cold so I am going to put it under her since she doesn't do blankets cause she is all over her crib. I tried to put a blanket on her the other day since she is outgrowing her tent blanket things and she had herself so twisted in the blanket I was too scared she would get her head all caught up in it so I am making her a tie blanket to put under her to not get so cold from the sheets. I am trying to get the kids to do things together and Hunter loves to play on the computer so I put Grace by him to watch cats playing and I wish you could see both of their faces but they are both smiling from ear to ear. I tried to get a video of them laughing but it didn't work!
Here is my big boy doing one of his favorite things! Playing on the computer! He loves to play his computer game and other games on the computer. Isn't he cute siting up so nice and straight?
Here is Grace with her Elmo and her new favorite stuffed animal, Owl. Technically this owl is Hunter's he got it for Christmas from his Uncle Dan but Grace loves it. It hoots. She can say Howl and tries to figure out how to make it hoot. She has the biggest grin on her face when it does hoot.

So there you go just a couple of our favorites in our house right now. What are your favorite things? Enjoy looking at my kiddos!! I am getting better at taking pictures to and I try to blog about them the same day so I don't forget!

1 comment:

Mom and Wayne said...

So cute! We were watching Hunter make his sister dessert from his new kitchen yesterday. He put his finished product proudly infront of her and said "Gracie this is for you, you'll like it!"

He also was teaching her how to hold the "salt/pepper shaker" to sprinkle some on the "dessert". It was a kick! He was patient with her and after a few times-she started shaking the shaker! He just smiled at her and sat down to "eat" his dessert.

Such precious moments!!