Sunday, March 14, 2010
Do you ever wish...
that you could turn back time and do things over? I wish I would have listened. I wish I would have been more loving. I wish I went to counseling. I wish I would have laughed more. I wish I wouldn't have been scared to show myself. I wish I would have gotten angry and not taken the blame. I wish I would have read more books about marriage and how to show love. I wish I would have been more carefree. I wish I would have hugged more. I wish I would have kissed more and not been self conscience of how bad or good a kisser I was. I wish I would have communicated more. I wish I would have communicated better. I wish what I know now and I wish I could have done it all better back then. But now I know and it is too late but at least I know what not to do and hopefully I will be a better person knowing all I know now and hopefully will not mess up again. That is my new fear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We learn from our mistakes. You will be OK, you have a lot of people that love you and the kids.
Post a Comment