Sunday, March 7, 2010

Daffodils!

I think Daffodils are my new favorite flower! I used to love tulips but now with my life changing so much for some reason Daffodils are calling my name. Maybe cause they only come in yellow and that is my favorite color? I don't even have one Daffodil growing around my house and I had to go get mini ones today at RiteAid cause Fred Meyers didn't have any. Who would have known? I know I should just take them off the side of the road but I still think it is stealing. Hunter and I put rocks from around our house in vase and put my mini Daffodils that I bought and they look beautiful in my kitchen and make my house a little more cheerful! I have taken down so much stuff off the walls that I needed something cheery and bright. I have/am turning this house into a home for me and the kids since Larry hasn't lived here since before Christmas and probably never will. In order for me to move on I had to do this for me and the kids. I still don't have divorce papers and I have no clue when I will but I know that Larry has moved on and I can't until I get out of this house and am officially divorced cause in my mind, heart, and spirit I can't for me and my kids. Please pray that I can sell this house and I will be talking to a Realtor soon she is on vacation right now and Larry has left the house up to me since he is in Canada and I choose not to live here. Nice. But I am not going to say anymore about that. So back to Daffodils... aren't they just the sunniest flower ever? Who would have known that I would love Daffodils? Never did before and for some reason I just want to put them all over my house! I know I sound crazy but when your world is changing you just gotta go with what makes you happy. Daffodils make me happy!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Funny you say that about daffodils...I am such a tulip girl! I buy 2 bunches every Friday, one for my kitchen window and one for my dining room table...but just this past week I decided to change it up and bought a bunch of daffodils too...and you're right! They are so sunny and cheerful! Might have to add them to the mix!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I'm right there with you on the daffodils!!! They get me excited about sunnier cheerier days. They look so happy you cannot help but smile when you see them.

I will come help you plant bags of them around your future abode this fall. :)

Tracy