This year I didn't make or send out invites for Hunter's Birthday party and I wish I had but I just wasn't in it. I had no theme either. Next year I will be better with his birthday I promise! But we had a good time with family. His birthday party was last night at the Robinson's home and I think he had a good time! My friend, Jo, gave me an idea for what to do with his cake. She said just put frosting on it and go to the dollar store and get stuff for him to put on it so that is what we did. Hunter's Auntie Lindsey made his cake and decorated it and this is what it looked like before Hunter got to decorate it. You can see his hand he just wanted to touch the frosting so bad!

And this is what it looked like after Hunter decorated his cake! I got sea toys that I knew he would love cause he knows them all by name. He was pretty funny with them he would push them into the cake and we had to save the cake and the sea creatures from being imbedded in the cake. This was all done by him. He put his Number 3 in and his 3 candles. He seemed to like putting it together.

My big boy and his cake!

This is him and his Auntie Lindsey lighting the candles he was super excited!

He had a great time and we had spaghetti dinner that his Ma made and then after cake it was on to presents! He got some great presents! Clothes, cars, camera key change, money, gift cards, and a kitchen! He loves his kitchen!
He got this from his grandparents and I knew he would love a kitchen because he played forever on my girlfriends little girls one.

Nate was all about the kitchen too! I think he needs one now!
Hunter did not go to sleep in his bed until about 10pm he was so excited about his kitchen and we didn't get home till almost 9 so I just let him play cause he was so happy and overjoyed about the kitchen. He even went to bed with one of his pots and lids cause he wanted to so why not?
I can't believe my Hunter Bear is 3! He has grown leaps and bounds! I took only one video of him at his party so I will try to upload it tonight on my blog. Super cute! He is so shy looking in it when we are all singing Happy Birthday to him.
No comments:
Post a Comment