Sunday, March 21, 2010

I got to hang out with my family!

Larry, the kids, and I went and hung out together this evening at Safari Sam's and I got to hang out with my family! I did it for Larry. I did it for me. I did it for my kids. We were a family for a few hours! I don't know if it will change anything I don't know if it will ever happen again. I did it for Larry he needed it and I will always remember that I got to be with my kids and Larry was there to enjoy the kids with me together. This feeling is overwhelming but I have been so overwhelmed the last 24 hours why not add to it. But we all were in the same car together, we ate dinner together, and we played together! I will just enjoy the memories tonight cause I can't sleep and tomorrow's another day and this isn't in my control but what if? But for a few hours today I wasn't alone and I had someone I wanted to be with hanging out with me and the kids. I know I am crazy but I wasn't alone and now I am but it was a good feeling while it lasted. We still need prayer.

No comments: