Dear People who read my blog and pray for me and I don't know and do know~
I can't say much cause I am still processing it all. Larry has to work in Canada for 3-4 months or more. Please pray for me that I can do this that I can stay strong that I can get through the loneliness. Please pray for my kids that they don't realize what is going on. Please pray for Larry cause he needs alot of it. Please pray for both Larry and I that we do the right thing. Please pray that I can sell this house and get a place in Canby or around it to feel safe and not so lonely. Please pray that if it is God's will that this marriage works out that we can do it and that I can forgive Larry and please pray that if it ends in divorce that we both are happy somewhere down the end. In my heart I still don't want this to happen and as crazy as it seems I would even forgive with help but this is not in my hands and I just have to pray along with you who are praying for me that if it is God's will he will save us. As a side note I am still struggling with God but I do pray to him but I still daily wonder why this is happening and why it keeps getting worse and why I am still hurting but only He knows and everyday I have to remember that and everyday I have issues with Him cause this doesn't make sense to me. Just being honest. People say put it in God's hands and I did after Christmas and I prayed and prayed and now I am in a bigger mess than I was at Christmas. So please pray that I remember to keep God in my life and not to let him go because of what happens or doesn't happen.
Thank You. ~al
No comments:
Post a Comment