Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I love to hear...


My kids talking and hanging out together and watching cat videos!

I was trying to get a video of Hunter doing his belly laughs but I didn't get it but I didn't get him laughing and he gets so into laughing it makes me smile. At first I wasn't sure what he was watching I thought he was watching cat videos and he was but it didn't sound like it. Here he is watching a cat that is stuck in a box. And yes he does know how to work a mouse and do things on the computer. Scary I know but he learned this from his Papa and his Ma.

I am having the case of the companionship woos. I don't like doing all this on my own. I don't like being by myself and taking care of the kids by myself I am so used to having Larry here to enjoy it, be here, and help that when I am doing it all I miss having an adult/companion/friend here to talk to and be with. When my kids go to sleep it is just me and the animals. I talk to my kids but it isn't adult talk it isn't about my day or about what is going on in my life. I am alone and I miss having companionship and someone to talk to, hang out with, help with the kids and the house, be with and know I am not alone. But I am. I know my kids are here and I wouldn't trade that for the world but they are kids not an adult. I have to text, call people, blog just to get through my evenings because I miss the one on one that I am used to having. I miss having a companion, a rock, another person in my home and life. Larry has companions in both places. He has companions when he is home because where he goes there are people there and he goes to bed and he isn't alone he wakes up he isn't alone. When he is in Canada it is the same I honestly have no clue what he is doing but he left here saying he has feeling for another girl so that just makes me realize he isn't alone like I am. Larry knows that I am taking care of the kids, he knows that I will not cheat on him. He knows that I will feed the kids, bath them and put them to bed and he knows kinda the times I do. I have no clue what he is doing. I am probably not making any sense but I just wish that I didn't have to loose companionship and be alone because I know that Larry isn't and I am. Not fair but life isn't fair. I wish I didn't have to text, call, or blog just to make it through my evenings because I do not have anyone with me other than the kids.

2 comments:

Mom said...

With time, this will get easier. I wish I could fast forward for you but I can't.

I have been putting the kids together watching the cat videos...it is a hoot(not talking Owl here, Gracie :-)!!

It is good to hear Hunter laugh so hard... it warms your heart.

hang in there, love you much, Mom & Wayne

Anonymous said...

I too love to hear them laugh, it is such a refreshing sound to hear.