Sunday, March 28, 2010

Jeep

I was trying to take a nap with the kids but I haven't been able to in months. My head will not stop thinking so I thought I would blog some more. I told myself that I wasn't going to blog anymore cause I need to just stop thinking about it all but then I am just back to where I was before. Burying my thoughts and feelings. This is another thing I have changed about me trying not to bury, bury, bury and let it out, out, out. So back to the jeep. I have not ridden in Larry's jeep in years. Not sure why just haven't. I thought it would die many years ago and hasn't. Hunter has taken my spot in the jeep he has the front seat and has since we got him a booster seat. Hunter loves the jeep. Still not sure why I never went in the back seat with the boys. I think cause it is so loud and jerky but I honestly don't know. Yesterday, I rode in the jeep! I rode in the back seat with Grace and we went to the airplane museum. It was fun, but note to self it is not worth paying $20 a person to have the kids look at planes when you don't have time to read or look at the planes cause the kids don't want to do what you want them to do. Save your money and just take them to the playground in the middle of the buildings it is free! Back to the jeep. You know it was fun! I remember the old days when Larry and I were dating and he would take me all over in the jeep and we would drive to school back and forth in his jeep! Good times. Maybe he was thinking of those times when we were all in the jeep together. I took pictures yesterday but my camera reader either doesn't work or I need a new card. Hunter took his first fairground roller coaster ride! It was a airplane ride that went up and down. He was leary at first and was all about taking the seat belt on and off so we had to take him off of the airplane and have him watch another boy ride first. Grace and Hunter were all eyes! After watching Hunter did go on and he picked the green airplane and got himself up high and stayed there. He was more fascinated with the lights on the ride but you could tell he liked it but was a little leary like his mama. Grace was definetly bummed and watched him the whole time. She didn't meet height requirement maybe next year. She is our daredevil. She is like Larry alot and Hunter is like me alot.

FYI, people ask me if Larry reads my blog and I tell them I honestly do not think he does. He didn't in the past and I do not think he does now. If he did than he would know what I am feeling and going through but I don't think he wants to know because that could affect his decision.

No comments: