Last night Hunter didn't fall asleep until 10:45pm. Tonight he didn't fall asleep until 10:15pm. This mama is a tired mama. Maybe nap time for dude is done? I don't know but I know that I need down time for me and it doesn't happen when he goes to bed that late and when I want to go to bed at 10:00pm. :(
1 comment:
Halle was around Hunter's age when we stopped her napping and replaced it with "quiet time". At first it was hard for her, she'd take a little nap every 3 days, then we slowly tried phasing those out. It also took awhile for her to get used to her quiet time and how to spend it. But I love that she and Sebastian are both in bed at 7:30pm EVERY NIGHT! It's so nice to be able to clean up the house, fold laundry and hang out with Dean when my little helpers are asleep. It'll be a transition, but you'll be so thankful once you're over the hump and both kids are peacefully sleeping before it's dark out!!!
Post a Comment