76...days since Larry asked me for a seperation and has not lived at our house.
4.....holiday's that I had to do w/out Larry. New Years, Grace's Bday, Valentine's Day, Hunter's Bday. None of these were easy I had a hard time with each one.
30...days since Larry asked for a divorce.
21...days since he told me he has feelings for another girl.
15...pounds that I have lost since the beginning of all of this.
Why am I blogging these numbers? To show myself that I have done it by myself this long and to show myself that I can do this. Also, maybe a year from now I can look at this blog again and just say wow.
2 comments:
76...days of prayer covering you and the kids
5... grandparents who love you and the kids and are there to help you anytime
2... beautiful precious children with endless love for you
countless....friends who are at your side
1... Loving Almighty God carrying you through this storm.
and because I am your mother--
15 pounds ... you can't afford to lose and need to put back on :-)
love always, Mom
Mom is right, of course moms always know best. And yes, you need to put those 15 pounds back on and soon or HT will out way you before we all know it. Hugs Annie
Post a Comment