Monday, March 15, 2010

Video of Hunter's Birthday Party!

Here is Hunter's Birthday Party video that I took! This is the only one I did and I am glad I took it! Hunter is so shy in it and you can tell that he had a great time being sang to. He makes me smile watching this. Sorry about me singing and talking in the background I was just so excited and enjoying the moment. The funny part of this was when he was blowing out his candles he was spitting on about half of the cake! Uncle Coco says in the video that he doesn't want that corner which was pretty funny. Enjoy! Happy Birthday again Buddy!

1 comment:

Mom said...

you have a beautiful singing voice..I remember a solo you did at a Christmas program .. I was so impressed at your voice!

Great job on the video!