Thursday, April 8, 2010

busy day

Both kids slept the whole night through! Yeah! Grace woke up at 6 am and Hunter woke up at 7 am! But I was still awaken in the night I have no clue what time it was but Misha must have jumped on the bed and started coughing and woke me up and woke up the cats and me and the animals were up for awhile. Then for some reason I woke up at 5:30am with a tickle cough and ended up on the couch with a cough drop and praying Grace would not wake up at 6 am but she did. But I got more sleep then I have in awhile, but it took me awhile to fall asleep last night just thinking up a storm. I dropped off the kiddos at daycare today and headed to my counseling appt this morning and I was kinda nervous cause I hadn't been in 3 weeks due to my dental cavity appts and I didn't even know where to start with my drama or what to talk about I just knew I needed help in the self esteem department and didn't want to talk about divorce anymore. It went well. Came back with a couple of things to remember and I have to keep a food journal and make people at work look at it everyday and make sure I am eating enough. I honestly am trying. I am not trying to be anorexic or anything like that I just am trying to take care of everyone and thing around me and I have two vocal kiddos demanding my time and I am trying to be the best for them since they got me full time and so I want to be there for them. I would never even think of going anorexic that would be very stupid I have two kids and too much to live for to let what is going on in my life get me that low. I am eating I am just not getting enough protein I guess so I gotta try better and eat better for me. So my counselor suggested getting Jo or DeOna on board to make sure this happens so I gotta do this it sucks but it shows that I am doing my all for me and for my kids. After my counseling appt went to the clinic to get some food that I knew would be there because it is Jo's bday this weekend and Nicole had her name and I knew what she was bringing to eat so I chowed on the food and than went to my 3rd dentist appt and had two cavities worked on. I am on the homestretch on getting my teeth fixed! I just have one more appt next Thursday and I am done! Yeah! This time instead of my ear being numb or half my face it was numbe up to my eyeball. Nice, weird, and different. But it wore off quicker this time and no complaints. I am getting to be a pro at this cavity stuff. My dentist and dentist helper are gonna miss seeing me I just know it :). Next on my list was to call Misha's vet and see if I could get her Abx's and not bring her in and that was a no. I take her to a vet off of Barber Blvd because that is where we went when we lived up there and when we first got her. I know the people and it is a walk in vet and I trust them. So I put 2 items on Craigslist and got ready to go to meet with the realtor lady and before I left I had already sold my two iteams on Craigslist! A double stroller and a co-sleeper! I am so addicted to selling stuff on Craigslist now! I went to the appt with the realtor didn't sign papers I have to think about it for the night and get back to her. I am pretty sure what I want to do I just have to make sure I have the money to do it. And I have no clue what my future holds so I am trying to do this without to much fuss and try not to damage mine or Larry's credit or house buying future with whatever happens. It just would be alot easier to know what to do with the house if I knew I was going to be married or if I was getting divorced but I am going to try not to let that get me down or influence what happens. Yes, Larry is on board with selling the house but since I am here and I am wanting out of it I get the job and maybe it will show that I am growing up and getting stronger. Will see how it plays out and if I make the right decisions. Pray for me and Larry about this house stuff cause I am hoping it goes well. After I met with the realtor I came back and finalized my craigslist pick ups and took Misha to the vet. She does have kennel cough but that is ok. I took her to the place where she was exposed I knew she could or could not get it I just wanted her to be happy and she was so it is a bummer she is sick but I don't think she is that bad she could be worse and we caught it in time so she should be good. I came home my mom had picked up the kiddos and her and Wayne stayed while the craiglisters came and picked up my stuff I put on and between selling Grace's old crib, double stroller, and co-sleeper I got $115 which isn't bad considering the stuff could have just sat around for years, right? My mom and Wayne helped me clean the fish tank just in case I get the house on the market in the next day or so and than I just hung out with the kiddos for the rest of the night. Busy day. Alot got done and thanks mom and Wayne for all your help and thanks Annie for watching the kiddos so I could get all this done! I am feeling better thank goodness! Now I just got to get Misha well and we should be good.

No comments: