Friday, April 9, 2010

words.

Grace is talking up a storm. She can say yah which is yes to her if you ask her if she wants something she says yah. She also can say ok. That is a new one for her. She has slept awesome that last 2 nights on her new mattress cover and flannel sheets I think I finally figured out that mystery. She was getting too cold and when she would move the cotton sheets would make noise and she would wake up. She still wakes up at 6:00am but if I give her a bottle she will drink it in her bed and fall back to sleep. Totally do that on the weekends and on Thursday am's! Hunter also has been sleeping the whole night through the last 3 nights since he puked last he has slept like a charm. The difference is I took the nightlight out of the plug in that I have in the kitchen so it isn't so bright in the living room and he wants his door open since Larry last left and I have been doing it the last 3 nights and also since he puked with his milk he hasn't had as much milk going to bed as he used to. And he sleeps until 7am! We are making progess! Thanks Cammie for the advise about the moon light I might have to get one if this doesn't continue! Thanks Jessie for the advise about all the layers on the bed I have 2 layers on Hunter's so I am learning. It is just when Hunter wants to sleep on his floor and only has one layer under him is when it gets messy but he goes to sleep faster and easier when he wants to sleep on the floor so whatever works to get him to sleep before 10pm works for me!

No comments: