Friday, April 23, 2010

clarify

I guess I should clarify the not trusting Larry with the kids comment. I know Larry loves his kids to death but in my head and heart I don't understand why he doesn't want to be with them 24/7. I know he doesn't want the kids to live a lie. Get that. I just don't know what Larry is going to do in regards to how much he is going to give them to me. That is the part I do not trust I know he wouldn't take the kids away from me and I can't do that to him. I just don't know what he is going to do in regards to the kids and I would love them in my life the rest of my life and not miss anything but I am not given that choice and that is the part that I am leaving in Larry's hands and I just have to see if I agree with it. Larry would never hurt his kids he loves them to death I just don't understand why he can do this and walk away from the family.

No comments: