overwhelmed. i wish someone else was in my shoes instead of me. i hope happiness comes my way soon cause this is all overwhelming for me and i just want it to be done and it hasn't even started and i haven't got the papers that i dread. i know it will be the beginning of my new life for me and the kids it is just getting to that stage in my head and heart. wish i could wish on a star and make today all better and the next few days. i don't know what i need anymore and i have to get through it all. overwhelming.
2 comments:
Al, I know you are going through such hard time right now and I can't imagine going through it. I've never been in your shoes so I don't have much for answers. The one thing I do know is that God is watching over you. Because of the "fall," he doesn't intend for us to have to hurt and go through trials. But he does promise us to never leave us or forsake us. I know my life has changed drastically over the past few years, allowing the holy spirit to transform my mind and my heart. And in times when I've been down or discouraged for whatever trials, he has carried me and provided exactly what I needed. But only when I was on my knees asking. I don't doubt that you haven't already done this but I think for me, I have been brought to my knees at times wanting him to fill me up. Fill me with strength, with endurance, with rest, with love. I know he can do this for you and fill all those areas that are empty for you right now. Draw near to him, and he will draw near to you. Cast your cares up on and be ready to receive what he wants to give you. Let him work in you. I wish there was more I could write or more ways to encourage you but humanly, I can't provide you with what I know our God can. I am praying for you, know that. When you are frustrated, turn to the Psalms and just soak up his words. His word is truth, truth that can set you free. I hope I'm not saying too much. I just love you lots! Sending hugs your way too. Let me know what I can do to help. Love ya, Cam
Great advice, Cam!
Alison is blessed to have a friend such as you. The Lord put you and others like you in her life as blessings during the storms. Keep being there for her! Alison's Mom :)
Post a Comment