I think I am done cleaning. If I am not than oh well. I tried. I don't even know if I will even have someone look at the house this week but at least I can clean everyday as I go. I am tired. My arm muscles are sore from cleaning and lifting the kiddos all day. It was a good day. But now I am starting to miss talking to an adult other than my kids. I have 2.5 hours to go and I just would like to talk to someone in person and not be alone. Haven't had these feelings in awhile. Maybe it is cause I worked so hard the last two days and now my house looks clean inside and outside and I just want to tell someone, mostly Larry, I guess and smile to someone about it, mostly Larry again. Oh well I don't get what I want so I will just play with my kids and text people to get adult time. :(
Thank goodness tomorrow is a work day and I get adult time all day long. Maybe I am sad cause I worked hard and am tired and the weekend is finally coming to a close. Thank goodness. I can't wait to go to bed my body wants to go now but I got to power through get kiddos bathed and play, play, play. Very thankful for the kiddos but I think they will wear me out and I will sleep like they do tonight, I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment