I did it! I hand mopped the living floor and I thought I would never finish it before the kids woke up. As I was mopping it I was remembering how family helped us put this floor in and how family helped make this house nice for us and now we are selling it. Crazy. I feel bad about all the work they did since we are trying to move on. But I am very grateful for every family member that got us to where we are today! Thought of you all as I am on my knees cleaning the hardwood floor and thinking whose idea was it to put hardwood floors in this house! :) I took a break than did the kitchen floor. As I was down on my knees I noticed how bad my cupboards, dishwasher, oven, and fridge looked and I tried to tackle those but I didn't want wet floors when the kids woke up. Will tackle those with Bleach after they go to bed. I hear my lovely daughter waking up so I better jet! I tried to get a video of her singing last night and today but they didn't work. I will try again when we go to Home Depot in the car that is when she sings her best! Got alot done with the kids sleeping I folded the laundry, put stuff in the shed, and hand mopped the floors. High five to me! Half way done with the cleaning and then I got to keep it up for however long this takes to sell :(
No comments:
Post a Comment