It was a good Easter. We had Easter last Sunday with my mom and Easter dinner with my mom on Friday and than Robinson's this morning and I cooked a non-Easter dinner for my mom and Wayne this evening cause I had a haircut in the middle of the day on Easter. Crazy I know but they were open. It was a good Easter but I honestly wish that Larry was here to experience it with us. I am glad it is the last holiday we have to do this way with him in Canada and will see what time brings for the rest of the holiday's after Canada. I got a text from him today it was nice. It made my Easter. Happy Easter everyone. Thanks to all the family for letting us have a fun Easter this year and for all the Easter gifts and goodies.
No comments:
Post a Comment