I bet you thought I forgot to post something today?! I didn't I just had a very busy day and my evening went out later than I thought. I went to my first photography class it was basic photography and I learned alot and it was pretty fun. I guess there is two more classes one tomorrow night and another monday night but that is for advanced photography and I didn't sign up for that but that would be my next one. But I will try to grab it on another month or when it is offered again cause it goes over how to work your camera. So here is just a little bit that I learned cause I got to go to bed. When you are taking a picture of a group figure out the background first and the lighting and than put your people in front of it, if you budget to buy a camera for $2000 buy a $400 camera and a $1600 lens cause cameras are camera's but where it all is at is in the lens, don't put your subject in the middle of the shot add variety and put them on the side or somewhere that is unique, do only 1 or 2 colors don't use alot of colors because then the person looking will not tell what your subject or theme is, patterns are interesting but patterns that are interrupted are dynamic.
There you go! 2.5 hours of photography and I learned alot more but it is all about shutters, modes, and metering but to confusing to post. I hope to take another class maybe next month and finish out the advanced or take a photoshop photography class because that is what I really want to do is be able to understand that program so I can work with the pics I take of my kids and places we go.
Night everyone I got to check on my babies since I didn't put them down tonight. Thanks mom and wayne for watching the kiddos and staying longer cause of my teacher talking so much! Hope you feel better mom!
1 comment:
glad you enjoyed the class! Wayne had a small workout with the kids...me, I reserved energy! He is a rookie, I am not ;-)
Post a Comment