My first goodies are this last week or more I have gotten two new cookbooks! Thanks mom for them! I got the Jamie Oliver Food Revolution and she also got me the Pioneer Woman cooks cookbook! Love them both. But I don't have either one right now! My mom has the Food Revolution one and the Pioneer woman one is at work. Just got that one yesterday! Love both books and can't wait to try to cook with fresh ingredients. I got to be better gonna wait till pay day than either go to the fruit market or Freddies but with a recipe agenda. I already know that I am going to make the kiddos a piece of bread with a cooked egg in the middle they should love that! That one is from Pioneer Woman.
My other goodies is a got some cute hand me down clothes from Amanda to wear at work and they fit better than my way too big clothes! Thank you so much Amanda!
I think that is it. I really do love my booda dome for my cats. I usually didn't scoop up litter I would just throw all the litter out of the container we had but this dome is so much easier to scoop and I haven't refilled litter since I bought it. We are on the first litter round. I can see saving litter in my future which is saving a little bit of cash!
I have both kiddos in bed Grace is crashed and I put Hunter in his bed about 8 minutes ago and it wasn't even dark! I am trying to put him to bed before 9 to see if I can get more down time and I just let him talk away in his room so he can get used to hanging out and falling asleep. He was a real bear this evening. Him and I were at odds on the way home he didn't want to listen at all and he was grumpy and whiny and he just didn't want to agree to anything so I love him to death but he is at a stage where I have to crack down on it or he will walk all over me. So I am learning. Grace is getting louder and screams at the littlest thing. Gotta crack down on that to. So many things I got to make sure that don't get out of hand.
I vacuumed my car at lunch and cashed out our change jar and got $53 out of it! Went straight into savings for whatever loss we get out of the house. I wanted to use the jar to save for a Disneyland trip but I don't see that happening anytime soon. The kiddos went to the bank with me and than to Costco I think they needed fresh air and some Costco time cause they always act so good in Costco. I could buy out that store if I wanted to.
Bought me some wine at Costco that was a goodie to myself. I haven't had any for awhile so it is nice to have when you feel crazed with life.
3 comments:
I love my PW cookbook! I've made just about everyone of her suppers and dinners...but there's a few that are repeats at our house weekly...the easy beef enchiladas...I make a ton of them and then freeze them in sets of 4...super easy dinner for nights I don't feel like cooking. Also Penne A La Betsy! Her pot roast is delicious and so are her cinnamon rolls! Hope you enjoy a nice glass of wine tonight!
glad you like the books!! enjoy them!
Thanks for letting me make copies of some of PW's recipes. :) I'm glad the clothes are working for you. I need to go through all of my clothes so I might have more for you next week!
Post a Comment