Tuesday, April 27, 2010
nope.
I didn't mop last night. Hunter was asleep and I was in bed before 10pm I think. I crashed hard and Grace woke up at 5 am and I didn't move from the bed until 6:15 am and got her some milk and the whole time I was thinking I should mop and I didn't. That's ok cause only 2 realtors came by the house so it would not have been worth it. And by the time I got the kids and animals in the car this morning I had so much mud in the kitchen and living room from walking outside I would have probably cried if I had mopped so I just put a towel to it and it was fine. It doesn't look very promising for selling this house. We will probably lose it to the bank in a short sale so will see what happens. It isn't what I want to happen but you don't always get what you want. Kiddos are in bed and I hope Hunter goes to sleep to cause I am right there with them hopefully soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment