Saturday, April 10, 2010
House is going on the market.
We filled out papers today to put the house on the market. It is going for $189,950. The realtor came and took pictures of the house. Lock box is on the door. Anthony mowed the grass. Dad is going to see if he can move the pop trailer to his house. Things are happening to get this house on the market. I am excited and terrified at the same time. I am sad that I have to let my house go but it is to small for us. I am terrified about my future. I hope I still have money if we sell the house and I can make it on my own if that is what my future holds. I know I can it is just the unknown that is over my head. But my counselor, friends, and family say I just have to move on with the kids and not worry about Larry anymore he is on his own timeline and I can't dwell on it anymore. It is hard once again I tried to get answers but I guess for now I am not meant to know that. Bummer. So I go another week and a half or whatever it is tell Larry comes home and I don't even know when that is and how long it will be and if he goes back up again. I just know that I have to take care of myself, the kids, the animals and the house especially the house. Now I have to make certain everything is sparkling clean. Great, but this is what I wanted so I shouldn't complain. I looked on the internet for apartments, or townhouses, or rental homes in Canby. It isn't looking very good in that area so I stopped looking cause that is another road I have to venture down if we sell the house but I thought I would look. Bummed me out but will see what happens when it happens. If you know anyone who wants to buy a 2 bedroom 2 bath house in Oregon City for the price above let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment