Friday, April 9, 2010

So...

another weekend has come my way. I hate weekends. But for some crazy odd reason I am OK tonight. I am OK with this up and coming weekend. Maybe it is because of the house and getting it on the market. Maybe it is because I have done this so much now it is about time I just deal with weekends. Maybe it is because I know Larry doesn't want to be in Canada anymore. Maybe it is because he is sending me emails and texts but I am not to read anything into them. I have no clue but when he was here the last time I told him to "bring it" bring on the time it isn't my enemy anymore. Maybe I am just to the point of burning out and time is his enemy now. I don't know anymore. But for some reason I am not stressing about this weekend. Don't get me wrong I have my ups and downs almost every other hour but I am getting better at controlling them. I have realized that if Larry wants back in I have been hurt so much and I have no clue how far he went with this girl that he has to fight to want me back and I don't even know if he wants to. So I keep fighting for all of us but now I realize that I am worth so much and if he wants me back he has to really work on fixing himself and not be an Eeyore and be a Tigger like I have learned to be cause I don't want to be an Eeyore anymore and if he can't then I don't know what else to do but to go down that other road. Am I wrong?

No comments: