Friday, April 2, 2010

I don't want to do this anymore.

That is all I keep telling myself the last 1/2 hour. I don't want to live in limbo anymore. I don't want to do this anymore. I don't want to know if Larry doesn't love me or does. I don't want to wait for him to decide I am worth coming back to. I don't want to go through weekends not knowing what is going on and if he is having a great time in Canada or not. I don't want to do this anymore. And I don't know how to make it stop. Everyone says just give Larry time but what about me? They want me to get stronger and I am some days but than I am weak the next. I just don't want to do this anymore can anyone please make it stop? Once again I need prayer cause I don't want to do this anymore I don't want to have to do this till July. I don't know what to do and I don't want to do this anymore. Last week I knew what I wanted this week I am just more confused. All I want to do is talk to Larry and I know that isn't what he wants or is it. I just don't want to do this anymore. I want to feel beautiful and loved and I am just feeling the exact opposite and I don't even know anymore if it is worth it. I don't know what to think anymore I just want to be happy again. Is that too much to ask? I just don't want to do this anymore.

No comments: