Saturday, April 24, 2010

My new fav's

I have a plan in my head about my messed up marriage will see if it turns out the way I want it to go if Larry is done and it will be ok with me to do and not make me feel guilty the rest of my life. Not going to say. Not going to tell family. One friend knows and the next person will be Larry whatever happens on his end. I am the stronger one I can make this better for him and get out of his life and we both can move on. Will see if it plays in my cards and my way if it is going down.

Enough of that. Been cleaning and hanging with the kiddos all day. Thanks to mom and Wayne for steam cleaning floors and spraying the porch they look great! Thanks to Annie and Lonnie for letting us borrow the steam cleaner. I have cleaned as much as I can until Hunter goes down and I just put him to bed. I have to mop the living room and kitchen but I can't until he sleeps because he likes his door open. I have done laundry, vacuumed, cleaned bathrooms, tried to declutter everywhere, Drano the sinks and bathtub, and Windex stuff. Windexing was fun cause my baby girl helped me. We have mirrored slider doors on our closet and I was washing and Grace was right there so I gave her a paper towel and she was washing the closets with me. Love that girl. She had a big smile on her face. She is mama's little helper. She calls me mommy which is sweet but when she is screaming it sometimes I don't think it is as sweet. Not sure where she got it maybe from Hunter cause he sometimes calls me that. Hunter had to have one of the paper towels and took one to bed with him. Whatever makes him happy is fine with me. Sure you can have a blue paper towel to sleep with I am cool with that. I am almost done cleaning I see the light at the end of the tunnel in regards to getting this house ready for tomorrow and Tuesday. I just hope at least one person comes through cause it will make it all worth it and if not than I will keep on cleaning.

Now on to my new fav things. I love Method laundry detergent! It is small and does 50 loads and is good for the environment I am trying my best to be earth friendly but I slip sometimes. Anyways started using it this week and I love it. I finally found it at Target used a coupon on it too. I don't think my clothes feel different or smell different. Just four pumps of the bottle and start your load. No cup! Just pump! Love that and Hunter can do it to! I also stopped using dryer sheets to save money and for the environment. Learned that from a friend. Yes, I am trying to make the earth better for my kids will see. Yes, I still have a bottle of Clorox 409 cleaner but it is my last and I am trying to use it up. Got a nice earth friendly multi-cleaner under the sink just waiting to take it's place used a coupon for it too! Speaking of savings I saved $10 at Petsmart today not to mention Hunter had a blast! In my mad cleaning the cat litter box was making me mad that it was what it was and I was done with it. The cats had to jump on the toilet to get in it and there was always litter on the toilet lid. Yuck. I was done so after nap time I was on a mission to get a new one. Told Hunter we were going to get the cats a new litter box and litter and look at animals. He was all for it. We went to Petsmart and would have stayed longer but Misha was in the car and it was sunny outside if I hadn't have brought her we would have stayed and enjoyed the animals more. Hunter was in heaven. He loved the parrot, loved the fish, loved the birds, loved the rats, loved the cats. Loved the cats he told me which ones looked like ours and the families cats. Grace loved the fishes and kept waving at them. We got the coolest cat litter box ever! The last few years we have used a big Tupperware container and cut a hole in it and put the lid on it after Christmas I got a new Tupperware container but it was too cheap to put a hole in and so I didn't put the lid on hence the cats had to jump in it. But the new litter box is called the Booda Dome! It is small and compact and the lid comes off and the tray is easy to take to the garbage and toss the litter. I love it. Will see if the cats do. Hunter was trying to show Kramer his new litter box Hunter was very excited about it. He even took it out of the cart and put it in the car and it isn't little and he wanted to take it out of the car and take it to the cats. Big production let me tell you. It looks lovely in my bathroom and it will be easy to sweep around and doesn't look horrible. Love my new Booda Dome. Wish I had a picture for you. I saved $10 on this new litter box and 2 things of litter! Can I tell you I love my animals. They are always with me and they are right now just hanging around the computer sleeping and they go to sleep with me and the cats are right there and Misha is 50/50 but more lately. Love them they keep me warm and make me feel loved that is why I love them and take care of them.

I think that is all for my fav's I am going to start watching the food revolution the show on ABC but the last episode was last night and I haven't seen any of them but I am going to check it out and be a better mom for my kiddos and be a healthier eater for me. I have heard it is a great show you should check it out also if you already haven't! I might try to watch a little on the Internet before I go and mop. No more chicken nuggets for my kids is what I hear is in my future!

I am trying to find ways to save money. Going to turn off the heat here shortly to see if it makes a difference but I don't know if I can do it I am a 70 degrees girl but if it saves a few bucks why not. No more Starbucks, no more Sunday Oregonian borrowing that from my mom for coupons, trying to make food and milk not go to waste and reuse better. I am in super mommy saving mode. Watch out. :)

No comments: