I went to IKEA this evening with my mom and didn't spend a penny. I am doing good with my ultra tight budget! I also spent the kids's Easter money on their milk and little smokies for them and me. Hope that was ok!? Today I found out we don't have to pay taxes and we are getting money back totally cool news! At least something is going right in my life. Yeah, me! I should be doing the dishes right now but I have already today and I just can't get into them. I made cupcakes for the family that I wanted to do for Easter I took a pic but I will post tomorrow to lazy tonight. My sinuses are acting up and I feel a headache from them. Bummer. Did I tell you all yet that my new word for sorry is bummer? Yep, came up with that on my own. I am always saying sorry and so I am trying to tone that word down in my world and have changed it to bummer. I use it when I email or text especially to Larry it is my new way of showing him I have changed and it makes me laugh when I do it.
Protein. That is my new thing. I need to eat protein. Not a big protein fan but gotta do it cause that is what I have been told. So peanuts, meat, cottage cheese, milk here I come. My counselor said Greek yogurt. Not sure about that one. I will finish the yogurt I have in my fridge first, thanks. Yes, I have talked to the big wigs at work they know I need to keep a food journal I haven't yet but they know that was a big step for me so they have been told. Now I just gotta eat better and take care of me. Along with the kids, animals, and house :).
Grace sings. I showed mom how Grace sings today. My inlaws gave my kids wonderful singing Easter toys for both kids and Grace sings the song to them and I am lucky that both toys sing the same song. It is pretty cute when she does it. It is the song I can see clearly now the rain has come. She can even do the bright, bright sunshiny day. I will try to get her on video I tried tonight but she was too tired to perform for the camera. She also is getting pretty good at singing the ABC song. Of course she doesn't say them all but you can tell she is trying to say some of the letters.
My Hunter bear is starting to calm down. He still messes with Kramer when I get home and he still is loud and gets in trouble when I get home or we get home I think it is just a thing for him but other than that he is getting better in the listening department just a little bit. His new thing is he wants me to carry him. Which is fine but I think he is close to 40 lbs and he isn't a lightweight. I think he sees me holding Grace and wants to be held too. So I do it sometimes but sometimes I don't have the energy to do it but I try my best to.
Tomorrow is clean up day. I cleaned today but I wasn't feeling good the first half of the day but then my Sudafed kicked in and when I went to fax house papers in Canby and went to Fred Meyers as I was walking in to get the kiddos some milk I saw a patient family from the clinic and before I got through the slider doors of the store they handed me a venti carmael hot cococa and asked if I wanted it cause their son didn't want it and they got it for him when they were all shopping and didn't know where he was in Fred Meyers and he didn't want it. How in the world can I say no to a Starbucks beverage that is free! ? Never before have I had this drink and it was so delicous! Very thankful and felt loved that they would do this for me! And for my blog readers it is a neighbour who lives by family who did it! But back to tomorrow. I got to finish the laundry and putting it away. Today I mopped the laundry room and made it all pretty and de-cluttered it and my mop bucket has a hole in it so I am just going to save money and use bowls fromt he kitchen. I am also cleaning and mopping the hardwood floors! I also have to tackle both bathroom floors and tubs. Should be fun with the kiddos but I think it can be done! We will have the house almost spic and span by Monday and maybe just maybe we will get some bits in the next week! House sign comes maybe Wednesday or later in the week! Very glad I have one more day to work with the house before going back to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment