Sunday, April 11, 2010
RMLS # 10030479
I honestly didn't know that our realtor was coming by yesterday to take pictures of the house but she did and we powered through moving and getting them taken. They aren't the best I wish I would have cleaned better but being sick and just signing papers that morning I didn't think far ahead. Thank goodness Anthony had just mowed the front before the mower died cause we couldn't find the gas can. Today the place looks alot better! Thanks to mom and Wayne for helping declutter around the shed and finishing mowing the grass and edging. Looks great! Now I am just waiting for Hunter to fall asleep so I can sweep and mop the living room floor and kitchen. I got to do it by hand cause it hasn't had TLC in a long time. Still sick but I am always crummy in the am but than I get better so will see how much my nose drips on the floor. Bathrooms are next after the kids wake up and we have to make a trip to Home Depot to get new covers for an outlet I broke with the new couch. But I see a light at the end of the tunnel in regards to the house. I have to finish folding laundry and I have to finish putting kids clothes they have grown out of in bins and than the pantry will be more organized. I worked on the shed a little bit while mom watched the kids on the porch now you can open the door without it not wanting to open cause of all the stuff in there! Gotta jet and see if it is floor time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad we could help! The place inside and outside looks nice!! Mary should be a big help on selling the place. Don't stress too much about it...you are doing great!
Post a Comment