Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Supermom

I feel like supermom. I got both kids in bed by 9pm! I wanted to go to bed and curl up and sleep my thoughts away. I have wanted to do that all day just ask everyone I work with. I didn't want to be at work today at all. Powered through. I was doing an old person thing I was doing a crossword puzzle while Hunter was in bed and praying he would go down easy. Nope. I heard it and knew what it was. He choked on his milk and started puking all over his bed and floor. I was so proud of myself I didn't want to scream all I wanted to do after I got Hunter in the bath and I was cleaning up the puke was text Larry and tell him fyi your son puked and I don't need your help just wanted you to know. Of course I would have said this with a I am mad tone cause he is only 15 minutes away and could be dealing with this instead of me. It took me 10 minutes to clean the floor and make the bed and get clean jammies on Hunter and we discussed puking and I put him in to bed. I am supermom! This is my 4th puke I think with Larry not here. I rock! And it is 9:30pm and Hunter is not screaming and not making a sound and I didn't text Larry and he doesn't need to know cause he is missing out on another puking session and I am ok with that. Tomorrow I will clean the sheets and blankets but not tonight. I am going to finish my crossword puzzle and maybe find the definition of Tigger and hit the hay, finally after wanting to all day.

No comments: