I am not sure how long Grace has been saying Yah her way of saying yes but she has for awhile now. I saw a cute video of Nate eating yogurt with a spoon and I thought duh I should be giving Grace some yougurt and giving her a spoon so I did. I tell you I just have to be reminded to do things around here. This video was from awhile back but I forgot to post it. It cracks me up cause she acts like she is such a big girl. If you ask her a question she says yah. Enjoy.
1 comment:
I hear the German part in her coming out when she say's it. It so sound like she is is saying "JA", which is yes in German. The other day I got her to say 1,2, 3 in German. Need to start now and teach the grand kids my native language. Love you all ... G-ma
Post a Comment