I made the egg in the hole with Hunter this morning he had fun with it. When I put it on the table for him and Grace to eat he said he doesn't like eggs. Grace didn't eat hers either. It was a bomb. I ate mine and it wasn't too bad.
Potty training not going well. Hunter has had 3 accidents, 3 change of clothes, 2 puddles on the floors, 1 bed change and no potty in the toliet. We are going to keep going with it. It is very frustrating that I am doing it by myself everytime I am cleaning up urine I think that in my head when I thought of potty training my kids that Larry would be here with me to help. Not happening. Makes me sad and mad. I didn't choose this.
Grace is very cranky today. Not sure why maybe teeth, maybe growing, maybe learning to be cranky. Who knows. I do know that she has been asleep since 12:45pm and still is and it is 3:30pm. Not going to wake her up until she is ready.
I am frustrated today. I can't believe that Larry doesn't call, text, or email to make sure we are ok and if things are going ok on our end. I know I am not doing it to him but this is what he wanted. I guess this is how the rest of my life will go not waiting on him and if something happens then we call him. This part of it all is what hurts the most. We just have to go on with our lives and we have no clue if he is even thinking of us. I guess I should say the kids cause I am probably not even a thought. I so want to text him in a bad way but I won't it will probably just hurt me in the end.
Someone is parked in front of our house and took a sign out and have been parked in front of the house for about 10 minutes. I should just let them in but they are scary looking and Grace is still sleeping. I hope my house sells but I don't see that happening.
Hunter is playing with stickers and having a great time. He keeps bringing me all his stickers when he finds new ones in his sticker container. We obviously have not played with our stickers here at the house.
Misha keeps losing her fur. Not sure if she is shedding for her summer look or what but I keep finding fluffs of fur all over and coming off her.
I am bored and need a life. I am just going through so much in my head and I just wish this wasn't happening to me and the kids. But it is. Sucks.
1 comment:
So my cousin just potty trained her daughter and apparently she made her be totally naked for two days straight (whenever they were at home, obviously) and the third day she was potty trained! Not sure if it's the most conventional way, but it worked for her!
Post a Comment