Wednesday, May 19, 2010
I am very sad. Why do the men/boys in my life not listen to me? Larry doesn't and Hunter doesn't. I just wish that they would. I know that Hunter is in his terrible 3's and at this stage kids don't listen but it doesn't help that I have to deal with Larry on top of it. Why can't they do what I say? Why do they have to not trust my judgement and say no and fight me with everything. They both do this to me right now! Is that too much to ask to just do what I say? Guess so. I just want men/boys to listen to me. I am very, very, very sad but I will get better with time. I wronged Larry in the past and I can't do this anymore with what he is thinking and saying to me. Hopefully, my future Hunter starts listening to me cause I just want someone that I love to and I don't want to fight him with everything that I want him to do or with what he wants to do when I tell him no to something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment