Monday, May 31, 2010

love happens

Last night I stayed up to watch the movie Love Happens. It was pretty cute I liked it alot. DeOna recommended it and so I netflixed it and thought why not watch it tonight. So I did. It had so many good parts and made me think about when life sucks that in reality life could be worse and it is what you make of it and how you fix it and that it will be okay. Totally recommend it! It was filmed in Seattle and I thought it was filmed here in OC but I didn't see anything that looked like it. I know Jennifer Aniston did a movie here cause they had movie stuff across the street a couple years back. So if you want to enjoy a chick flick with your man this might be the movie for you cause DeOna's husband liked it to!

Happy Memorial Day! Today we are giong to go out and walk if it gets sunny and jump in puddles. My goal today is not spend any money and to clean both kids rooms and declutter their toys and give them to friends that need the toys and have babies coming up and go through the kiddos clothes and get down to the mattress on Hunter's bed to clean it of his pee since some nights I forget to put on a pull up and of course it is that night he isn't dry.

Going to try to take pictures today of the kiddos to get them more used to getting them taken especially together shots.

No comments: