Monday, May 31, 2010
puddles
We have been doing ALOT of puddle jumping the last two days. It is free. The kids both LOVE it and they could do it forever and it takes up alot of their energy and it is outside time. Probably not the safest thing for them to do with all the chemicals out there in the puddles on the roads and stuff but I am trying not to think about that. I just like to see them laugh, smile, jump, splash, and get very wet and smell like drowned rats. And Grace was so unhappy about being done she could have gone on forever. She cried all the way to the car and being told she would get a cookie, pasta, shower these all didn't work. And when we got home a shower made it all better. We have been in our pj's and comfyies all day with the exeption of putting on pants for our trial walk to jump in puddles but Grace I have to admit was in her pj's and boots I knew for a fact she was going to get messy so I didn't even change her when we left this am. Just put her in clean pj's after her shower. I see lots of rain boots in our future and lots of puddles thank goodness we live in Oregon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment