Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

It is here. I am halfway done with Mother's day and it has been a really good one so far. Yes, Larry texted me this morning and said Happy Mother's day and that I am a great mom and to take good care of the two angels. Meant alot that he texted I honestly didn't think he would. Makes this whole mess a little easier knowing that he thinks I am a great mom.

Than I got a shower and both kids were grumpy with me for it. I told them we would go to the zoo! Hunter was excited. I wanted to do something with them that would take up most of my morning. Than I got a text from Corey wanting to know what Starbucks drink I wanted! Oh my gosh was I in heaven! Corey, Lindsey, and Nate brought me Starbucks and a sweet card and flowers saying they were from the kids. Can I tell you that just having someone do that for me was awesome! It was what Larry did for me in the past brought coffee and flowers and it just made my Mother's day complete and I realized I didn't need it to come from Larry it could come from anyone! Thank you guys! Last week my mom gave me a photo book of the kids for Mother's day it is super cute and I love it. On Friday, Teath and her kids came to see me at lunch and brought me a Starbucks card to get a free drink and I used it up yesterday after taking the kiddos for a walk with Misha and Hunter splashed in puddles. I had a blast with the kids at the zoo and it wasn't difficult doing it alone as I thought it would be. I finally saw the predator section that was being built the last time I was there. The kids have seen it with Larry but I hadn't yet. The lions were so cool! It reminded me of the Lion King cause they were all on these two rocks that were stacked on top of each other. We just go home a little bit ago and we are all of to naps soon and than to my mother's for BBQ. It has been a great Mother's day and I got texts from alot of my girlfriends today and it made it even better! Thanks everyone for making my Mother's day special.

No comments: