Sunday, May 23, 2010

potty

Cousin Nate sits on the potty now and I thought why not try Grace on it. Big mistake. The kiddos were going to take a shower and when she was all naked I put her on it and she sat on the toliet like a pro and I thought she would go but I asked her and she said no and wanted paper but in her words and was pointing to the toliet paper. When and where did she learn this? From Hunter from daycare from hanging out with me in the bathroom? So I gave her a piece and she knew what to do and than wanted more. But she needed a shower so I put her in it with Hunter. When she was done she wanted "to sit" and went to the toliet so I thought why not. She did the same as above with no pee and I messed up her world and took her off to get her pj's on and she was in an uproar cause she wanted "to sit". When she was dressed I put her on the lid of the toliet which was cool for 1/2 a minute and than she got off and tried to get the toilet seat up and was unhappy with me cause I said no and she threw a fit and wanted "to sit". What have I created?! Will see how tomorrow goes but I think she and Nate might get trained way before Hunter did. He is doing awesome with pottying. He hasn't had any accidents that I know of and I still put him in a pull up at night but will stop when I run out of those. He is such a big boy and I can't believe that maybe Grace will be there before she is two will see. Where did my babies go? Where did the time go? Is this why I have gray hair in certain areas? Must be. Gotta jet I am eating whoppers they are my new candy of choice to get my weight back on. Wore my bathing suit the other night and it didn't fit and almost fell off. Not cool. Whoppers and milkshakes here I come. :)

2 comments:

Jessi said...

I wish I had that problem about HAVING to gain weight! Enjoy all those tasty treats on my behalf too!

Mom said...

Grace sitting on the pot...she will figure it out, right now it is a new chair!

Eat a few Whoppers for me too!

love
Mom