Monday, May 24, 2010

candles

I love candles. There is something about rain and candles. I had used up all my candles that I had around the house that I had to get my candle stash that I put away when I decluttered my house so now I have some more to burn! I think a person can not have too many candles. I just checked my phone and it is supposed to rain all week so I see myself using up alot of wax this week. I also have 2 fake candles that I got for Christmas it was a 3 piece set but one of the kiddos lost the battery back and I had to toss it cause it was a battery hazard waiting to happen and Grace was chewing the side. But I have two on a timer and I love them! I hope Costco gets them again this year cause I would love to get more! Nothing better than a fake candle to light up on its own and light for hours and be safe for kiddos.

I still haven't taken out my camera yet. Hopefully tomorrow I do. Not sure why I am gun shy about it. I messed it up at my class and I am not sure how to fix it other than take the next class that is a two nighter to see if the guy will tell me how to make it better. Maybe will see.

Gonna get the fabric out of the pantry tomorrow. Thought about it at work today and meant to do it when I got home but my Costco run was long and Grace wasn't happy with the trip so I forgot about the pantry other than tossing Costco stuff in it. I love a full house of food and kid stuff to have on hand. I also like to see how long I can last on what I have and see if I can not go to the store other than to buy milk, which I seem to do every 3 days I am buying 2 jugs. My kids love milk and I am trying to drink more of their Vit D milk to cause why not?

I am reading Red Tent. I am still trying to figure out who is who and when a book has more than 3 names to remember I get lost. It doesn't help that their is 4 wives in it. Crazy but someone recommended it for me and I am borrowing the book. Kiddos are in bed and I am deciding if I should watch Food Revolution or not I have two more episodes. Or start watching Love Happens that I netflixed, DeOna recommended it. Decisions.

Misha has had the same food in her bowl for probably a week I don't even remember the last time I put food in it. Is she dieting? No. Stress? Maybe. More food that she can steal from Grace? Probably. Sick of her food and likes Peaches food better? Probably. Picky dog. Stealing the cats food cause she knows where it is at now? Yes. Dang dog. I am going to toss the food in her bowl right now and give her fresh and she better eat it! No Peaches food until she is down to nibbles in her food bin. I love her to death but she is on my budget plan. Eat what you got than you can try something new. If I tell her that maybe she will start eating again :)

1 comment:

Jessi said...

I too love candles...there's something about them burning in the evening, when the house is clean and quiet! I love partylite candles, they smell so delicious, but I can't affort to keep them on hand too often! As far as my post goes on the foods we like...the zbars are from Costco, by the Clifbar section. Only $11 for 24. They are really good, I find myself eating them too! The Barilla Piccolini pasta is from Freddy's. They're just miniture shapes, perfect for little mouths!