Thursday, May 13, 2010

tomorrow

Tomorrow Larry comes home.
Tomorrow is the day that I have been waiting and stressing for.
Tomorrow scares me.
Tomorrow is unknown to me.
Tomorrow is the day that Larry was to be served papers.

Things have changed.
My life is back in limbo, but I am ok with it.
Things are unknown.
Maybe Larry finally is listening and finally understanding.
Maybe we can be fixed and he is willing to see.

Tomorrow Larry comes home.
Tomorrow we will see what the next chapter brings.
I know that I am stronger and Larry needs friends and family.
We need prayer.

I fought for 5 months.
I filed for divorce.
And now Larry comes home tomorrow.
And he has turned and might be listening to me.
And now what do I do?
I need prayer.
I know what I wanted and now he is willing to see if it maybe it can be fixed.

Larry comes home tomorrow.
And I am scared and happy at the same time.
I have no clue what will happen
only time will tell.

He needs to change.
I changed.
So much has happened since Christmas
and now we are where we are now.
He comes home tomorrow
and I hope he sees what he wants to fight for
I hope he knows what he wants and figures it out soon.

Larry comes home tomorrow.
and only time will tell if our marriage will be fixed or not.

We need prayer.

No comments: