Sunday, June 6, 2010

I lost Misha yesterday

My heart dropped when I found out I lost her. I was at the Robinson's with the kids and Misha. I had put her collar on before we all loaded up in the car. I take her collar off everyday cause it is noisy and when the kids sleep and at night. I am 50/50 about putting it on when we go places. Yesterday, we hung outside in evening in the sun in the backyard and the pool pump was getting fixed. I don't really keep track of Misha she has been at this house for 4 years but today we weren't in the pool just fixing it and she must have got away between the pool shed cause she is small enough to. I now know. Larry got the call about her. He is in Canada and his number is on her collar. Corey took the call and went and picked her up where the people told Larry where she was at. I was moritifed. I didn't even know I lost her or that she was gone or how long she was gone. I am so thankful her collar was on. I am so thankful that Larry has his cell phone in Canada. I am so thankful she is back. She is my firstborne in my eyes cause she was the first little thing we brought up. I lost Misha yesterday but I am very thankful she is with us today.

2 comments:

Mom said...

glad my grandpup is doing fine...close call....

Jessi said...

At least you didn't have to got through the agony of looking for her! Glad all your babes are back under one roof!