Tuesday, June 8, 2010

music, music, music

A coworker told me today that my obsession with music is a way for me to get away from what is going on. And you know what? She is right. I just got another Lady Antebellum album. Love it. Love the songs love the words. I want to be loved in that way if you know what I mean. Just want to be loved. Who is going to want a divorced, single mom of two in huge debt and working on her issues? Someone I hope cause that is the only thing that is keeping me going. I wish it was Larry but I have to take a big breathe and realize it probably isn't going to be so maybe in a few years I will be loved again. Until then I will listen to music because that is a way for me to escape and realize what I want. Maybe it will happen. Maybe it will not but I got my kids and music.

No comments: