Here is what I got all bundled up and ready to be used and enjoyed!
Thank you to my mom and Wayne for watching the kids for me tonight and staying out way later than I thought I would be out. Thank you also for doing this for me and spending the money to let me just go at pick out stuff for me. Thanks for finally telling me it was you guys once I got it out of you! It was very nice to feel special and thanks for taking care of the kids and satying out late. I am up cause Hunter would not go to sleep until he hung out with me and watched Little Einstein so he just went to bed about 10 minutes ago. I better jet and clean of this makeup with my new stuff! Felt great to be pampered! Thanks again mom and Wayne.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
pampered
Tonight I got pampered from head to toe. Teather told me someone wanted me to enjoy a Mary Kay spa time with just her and I. I didn't know who was doing this but when I got to Teath's house and she told me I was getting a head to toe makeover and getting any product I wanted I was thrilled and felt bad about spending someone elses money and she wouldn't tell me who. It was very fun looking at all the product and picking out cleaners, foundations, eye colors, lipsticks, eye puffy fixers stuff, a new fruity perfume and bath gel (that is coming soon) and more then I would ever spend on myself right now just to make me feel beautiful. Then Teath let me enjoy a foot spa session. It was a fun night and I will be wearing my new colors on my face and hopefully taking better care of the skin on my face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We enjoyed doing it for you! You deserve the pampering!
Post a Comment