Saturday, July 17, 2010

18 months!

OMG, I am so behind in blogging it is crazy! First thing first. My baby turned 18 months last week and she had her check up yesterday and here are her stats!

Weight~ 24 lbs (she wouldn't step on the scale not sure how true this weight is)
Height~ 32 inches

I didn't get a print out of her head circ. so I will check her chart but it isn't as big as it has been.

My big girl can talk, talk, talk. She wants to do everything herself even walk to the car to get in her car seat. She pretty much wants to do everything like Hunter does. She is such a joy and I am blessed to have her as my daughter. Now if she can just stop growing so fast that would great! Here she is with her Cousin Nate. I heard yesterday that she called him Nathan Arthur at daycare. Which is his name. She is such a goof. Nathan is almost 1 month older and they both keep us on our toes. They are too much fun.

1 comment:

Mom said...

That's my Gracie! NEVER let them know your true weight...keep them guessing ;-)

Sweet pics of Grace and Nate and Hunter!