Saturday, August 28, 2010

I love Sunflowers

I got a special suprise at work on Friday. My mom and Hunter brought me Sunflowers. My mom said Hunter picked them out himself and he said I would love them and I do. Here are my first Sunflowers for the year! I put one of them by my sink. Just so I would have more Sunflowers all over.
Hunter saw me taking pictures of them so he wanted my phone to take pictures of the Sunflowers to. So he did he knows how. Smart kid.

This is him showing me the pictures on my phone that he took of the Sunflowers. He was pretty proud. Misha was impressed as you can tell. Then Lucy got on the table to sniff the Sunflowers and Misha was on alert.
I love Sunflowers! That means my favorite time of the year....Fall is almost here!

No comments: