Saturday, August 28, 2010
picture of my next wall project
Here is a picture of my next project. The fish tank wall! I just sold a jumperoo on Craigslist for the price of a shelf I want to buy at IKEA so that will go above the couch. Super happy about that. Going to put pics of Mt. Hood on it since Hunter is a big fan of seeing Mt. Hood when we are driving. Also, I have up my sleeve getting a picture that Larry has taken of either Oregon or Canada and developing it at Costco doing the frame picture and doing a big one. Should be cool. Trying to stay away from putting pics of the kiddos on this shelf but will see. They are on each wall as it is. :)
The other day I was trying to get rid of toys and clean out the toy bins and get ready for when Larry comes home and we make the Hunter's room into the both the kids room. It will be a slow transition but we have to cut down on toys and get more organized. So here are the kids enjoying playing on my bed with the toys that I had organized in nice piles. No more nice piles as you can see. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment