Sunday, August 15, 2010

next wall project

This is my next project. I am painting this wall red. And put a welcome sign up on the left hand side wall. I bought paint yesterday and I am so excited about it! It is recycled paint that cost $10.70 a gallon! It is from paint that people drop off at the recycling center and they take it somewhere and make batches of 10 colors and than sell it. It was the only red they make and it is perfect! I took the last gallon but they can try to locate more if I need it but I don't think I do. If your interested in getting this kind of paint I got it at Miller's in OC. They said it smells like recycling the first few days but than it goes away. So if that is all that will be the downside I think I can handle it to save a few bucks! So hopefully soon I can paint this wall and show you all!

No comments: