when I put Hunter in bed and Grace is asleep? It is an addiction of mine. I go to the computer and check out Pioneer Woman's blog. It is on my favorite's to see on my blog. I love her. I love how she writes, I love her pictures, I love how she shows how to take pictures, I love her way of showing how to cook things. Yep, I am addicted. If you haven't checked her website out you should! She posts something new everyday about her life, a new recipe, and new photography everyday or close to it. Maybe you can get addicted with me?! :)
I am going to work on my house projects tomorrow night going to hopefully finish up the touch ups on my red wall. I got so many ideas for the rest of the house but we are working on saving to make bunkbeds for the kiddos to have both kids be in Hunter's room and we are getting new closets for them so we are saving up for them this next month. Super excited about that project! Going to hopefully tackle making a bunkbed and assembling closets when Larry comes home in September. Should be fun and I will do before and after pics! But I still have plans to tackle my fish tank wall. I did take before pics so I have to post those soon. Maybe tomorrow. I will have some extra time on my hands tomorrow! :)
1 comment:
I hear a lot of folks say they like that blog - I think I checked it out once, but I think I need to revisit it! I'm enjoying all these house pics ... you're inspiring me to work on my own house!
Post a Comment