Friday, August 20, 2010

we are good

No colds here. I did notice that Grace has two teeth coming in that might be why her nose has been running like a fawcet. She has been such a joy and telling me no mamma now. And she is the worst taking to the store she wants to walk and not be in the cart and hasn't learned or mastered the no touch rule. Baby steps we are working on it. Hunter has been not wanting to go anywhere but straight home after daycare but I had to learn the hard way and he had a fit on me yesterday and today he said the same thing he just wanted to go home so I took his word for it and we came home. I am learning and it is baby steps for me. No big plans for this weekend. My house is a mess and I am just going to plug away at cleaning it and tackle my new red wall and fix the sides and moldings. I dragged out the old paint for touch ups so I am getting closer to finishing the red wall project. Next is my long wall project, this one has the fish tank on it. My ultimate goal is to get a new L-shaped couch but that will take time. For some reason I am thinking I need a pop of green on this wall even if it is in a picture. Green is just stricking to me lately not sure why. I will try to get pics taken of my new wall project the fish tank/couch wall but I can't tackle it until for a few more weeks. I got to make another trip to IKEA to get a shelf I want and so I gotta wait on that. Got some new picture/frame ideas up my sleeve for my shelf idea and see what comes of it. I also got to work around hanging with my kiddos and cleaning. My normal weekend of fun. :) I feel the need to clean out alot of toys this weekend and taking alot to Goodwill :)

No comments: