Saturday, September 18, 2010

oh my goodness...

I got so much done today! Even with the kiddos and even with the rain. I had a laundry room full of clean clothes that needed folding and laundry that needed clean. Well, I got some of the laundry folded and all the laundry cleaned. Tomorrow I will have it all folded and put away! My bedroom, which I haven't slept in in months cause of noisy Grace, is getting cleaned up! I gutted Hunter's room (aka the new kids room) last Sunday and put all the toys in my room and on my bed and I have slowly been going through them putting them back in his room organized and giving alot to friends and goodwill. But today I tackled it the most I have an actually have a clean room and a few more toys left on my bed to figure out where to put and store. But all the kids bins have all the right toys in them that go together and their room is coming together! Today I asked Wayne to help put up some hand me down shelves for me to get Grace's baby stuff on the wall. I have two shelves with Hunter's you can see it in the previous picture with the dresser. Here is Grace's shelves with the bins all nice and organized and FULL of toys! I am still proud of myself that I didn't spend any money on this project I just used what I had and improvised with it. I am very happy that I got the shelves for free!
Tomorrow I am pretty sure that my house will look even better! I am going to finish the laundry and put it all away and declutter my laundry room from all the mess that I have made from doing the kids room. I am going to finish cleaning the toys off my bed. I will not know what to do with my bed once it is made up. The kids love to jump on it and play with toys, read, and get tickled on it so it will be nice to have it back. I am going to get another hanging toy holder for over the laundry door but in pink for Grace's stuff and to add more pink to the room. In a few more weeks we will hopefully get all the parts for the kids closets when Larry comes home and we will get those up and the room should be almost done! Right now since I took Hunter's hanging clothes out of his closet I have them in a laundry basket until we get his closet. I can handle that for two more weeks :) I also have been working on my fish tank wall. That is a work in progress. I have to be at the discretion of my kids since Hunter doesn't like to go anywhere and Grace isn't the best at stores so we just go when I am up for the challenge. But I will have pics up of that soon. I only have 1/4 of it done and the rest is in my head and I just have to buy the stuff!

No comments: