Sunday, September 19, 2010
such a good feeling
to finally get stuff done! My house is looking alot better! I have a bed with no toys on it! Praise God. I still have big toy items that I have to figure out how to store and what to do with them but for the most part all the toys are put away! The kids room looks great! All it needs is closets! Soon, I keep telling myself...just two more weeks. Argh. My laundry room looks like a very clean room. Hardly any clothes are in there except the basket with Hunter's close from his closets with the hangers still attached to the clothes. Went to Fred Meyers today and did not find the hanging pink toy organizer so hopefully we can go one more time to Target today and see if they have one. Hunter found his dryer ball and it has a whole in it and it wigged him out so I told him after nap time we could go to Target to get a new one. He was so down with that. Hope he is still down with it when he gets up cause that is my way of getting to Target! Sneaky I know but he is such a bear about going anywhere. I have one basket of clothes to fold and put away and than my projects will be done. Nice. Sweet. I think I will take a nap since my kids are crashed and enjoy my nice, clean house. I love that feeling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WAY TO GO!! I know it always feels good to get everything organized and put away! You have the house looking fantastic!! It has your personality in it and it is so cozy inside! love ya, Mom :)
Post a Comment