Saturday, October 30, 2010

My little loves :)

My buddy who has to wear sunglasses when the sun is out :( He got a "normal eye exam" but he still wears them. Must be a white boy with blue eyes thing. My ever curious Grace. She doesn't fear alot of things if I am around her. She will follow her brother anywhere and anytime.
My baby girl who will rarely let me put hair pretties in her hair.
My big boy who loves dirt and mud.
and trains with pumpkins on the front of them :)
My kids love animals. Grace would take a bunny rabbit home if she could.
Grace, who looks like me, talks up a storm and loves OJ.
Hunter, who looks like Larry, loves wii, playing on the computer, and laughing with anyone.

So this is what my little loves look like right now. They make me laugh, smile, scream, and cry but I know when I wake up in the morning they are with me. They give me hugs and kiss me and that means the world to me. :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

love the pics!!! they are adorable!!